Cristina Castro is committed to protecting users’ privacy and addressing potential privacy concerns. The following information has been posted to help you, the consumer, understand what private information we collect and how your information is used.
Personally Identifiable Information
PII is any information that is “linked” or is “linkable” to a particular individual. “Linked” means we can identify the individual from the information itself (e.g., their name). “Linkable” means the information could be linked to a particular individual only if it is combined with other information derived from another source (e.g., a full [as opposed to partial] Internet Protocol address is generally linkable to a computer owned by an account holder who subscribes to a particular internet service provider). PII may include, but is not limited to, an individual’s name, Social Security number, physical address, email address, Internet Protocol address, phone number, or birth date.
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to your request. The only personal information that we collect is what you decide to give us by subscribing to our email services.
We may collect the following personal information from our users: Name, Mailing address, Phone number, Email address, Birthdate, Sex, Age, Payment/Billing, Information, Billing address.
You can always choose to provide less information. However, omitting some of this personal information may limit your ability to access all of the benefits of our website and services.
Information Collected for Tracking and Customization (Cookies)
A cookie is a small text file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it, and no other website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
- Session: Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
- Persistent: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s device in order to determine which users are new to the site or are returning, and for repeat visitors, to block recurring invitations from us.
If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies stored on your machine, you can turn cookies off in your browser. You will still have access to all information and resources on our website. However, turning off cookies may affect the functioning of many popular websites. Be aware that disabling cookies in your browser will affect cookie usage at all other websites you visit as well.
Sharing and Disclosure
The only reason we will ever share your information with affiliates is for the following purposes: Processing transactions, Fulfilling and delivering orders, Measuring marketing and advertising performance, Providing excellent customer service,
Issuing email, mail, digital, and text message communications, Ensuring all data is the most up-to-date and accurate information
- Internal Sharing –A limited number of our staff and contractors must have access to the information provided on our site to perform their duties related to the information you submit to us. This includes employees and contractors responsible for site maintenance and security as well as employees and contractors whose duties include responding to the particular complaint, feedback, or request received.
- External Sharing – We disclose information collected on the site only as required by law and/or for purposes consistent with the Privacy Act of 1974. Treasury does not share personally identifiable information obtained on Treasury.gov with other federal agencies or other governmental or non-governmental organizations or individuals except as stated in this policy or as otherwise authorized or required by law. When the Privacy Act applies to PII collected on the site, disclosures within the organization will be limited only to personnel and contractors who have a need to know the information to perform their official duties. We do not disclose such information externally (outside of the organization) unless the requirements of the Privacy Act are met. For example, external disclosure may occur if the disclosure is supported by a routine use in the published system of records notice or the disclosure is otherwise allowed by the Privacy Act. Information collected on the site may be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Commercial Marketing – We do not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about visitors to our website unless required by statute or for law enforcement purposes. Moreover, we do not create individual profiles with the information you provide or share it with any private organizations. We do not collect or share information for commercial marketing purposes.
We do our best to keep your private information secure and safe. Most of your personal information is encrypted and is therefore protected from being accessed by outside users. However, data leaks and malicious attacks do happen. Please understand that while we do our best to protect your data, providing your personal information is at your own risk.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children’s online privacy. The organization does not attempt to collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13. When visitors to the site submit personally-identifiable information through the site (e.g., email address, name, or postal address), they are warranting that they are 18 years of age or older.
Ability to Decline to Provide Personal Information
You can, of course, decline to disclose your personal information to us. However, the failure to provide us with pertinent information may limit your ability to fully benefit from
Cristina Castro and all of its offerings. Remember, we only ask for personal information that can help us fully provide our services to our customers.
Choice of Law
Construction of the disclaimers above and resolution of disputes thereof are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. The laws of the State of Illinois, U.S.A., shall apply to all uses of this data and this system. By use of this system and any data contained therein, the user agrees that use shall conform to all applicable laws and regulations and user shall not violate the rights of any third parties.